For all of your commercial maintenance needs.
At Springer Aerospace we offer the most reliable, economical heavy maintenance, repair, overhaul and modifications in the industry with the best turnaround time you’ll find anywhere.
We are fully capable of handling small to large Regional Turbo-Prop Aircraft and specialize in a large number of aircraft including:
- DASH-8 100/200/300/400 series
- Pilatus PC-12
- Canadair CL415
- Cessna 208 Caravan
- Hawker Siddeley HS748
- Basler DC-3T Turbo Prop
- Beech 1900
- deHavilland DHC-6 Twin Otter
- Beechcraft King Air Series
- deHavilland Beaver, Turbo Beaver, and single Otter
- Fairchild SA226/SA227 Metro’s
- deHavilland DHC-7
SPRINGER’S well-equipped maintenance facility enables the delivery of an extensive range of capabilities including welding, avionics, tubular structures, wooden structures and sheet metal structures.
SPRINGER’s MRO facility:
- performs Line & Heavy Maintenance and Major Modifications on the most common Regional Turbo Props
- efficiently runs up to 3 lines / projects of Heavy Maintenance Checks or Major Modifications at one time
- staffed to run Day and evening shift coverage – 7 days a week (as required)
- a well respected MRO on Dash 8’s
- high level of experienced technicians
- ‘’One stop shop’’ – have all the key back shops required to support in-house activities
- non-unionized, stable and highly motivated work force
- management and production employees with years of experience working as a TEAM in harmony
The experience of SPRINGER’s technicians ranges from simple component replacements to the structural repair and replacement of complete belly skins, formers, stringers, interiors, wing section replacements to the installation of a whole host of special mission equipment and avionics.
SPRINGER has the engineering resources, capabilities and experience to design, install and certify aircraft modifications, upgrades and conversions. Our production facilities are well equipped with the expertise, tools and equipment required to materialize complex projects.